2 Bags Full is hosting a party in the blog land again! And if there is a party I'm in! For the whole weekend I'll be traveling through Blog-land discovering new blogs, making new friends, learning few tips and tricks and I'm so excited!
I have been blogging since February 2008 (wow, it will be six years soon!). I blog about everything, my hobbies, the beautiful cold North, current events if they touch my heart.
I live in Canada's true north, in the Yukon. I'm not very far away from the Arctic Circle. So many people are telling me that I'm crazy, why in the world I've chosen such a cold place to live. Well, yes, it is cold here but we do not have:
- freezing rains
- ice storms
- fleas (poor bastards can't survive in the cold)
- worms (too bad for fishermen)
And there is more benefits to living here:
- less taxes
- more jobs
- summers with 24/7 daylight
- occasional Aurora Borealis (spectacular!) in the winter
- beautiful winter sky with millions stars that look so close that you can almost reach them
- wild life (it's heaven if you like it)
I'm also very passionate about mysticism and searching for the unknown and unexplainable... Fifteen years ago I've joined AMORC , a community of Seekers who study and practice the metaphysical laws governing the universe. I've learned a lot and still learning.
There is no party without a give away. The lucky winner will be announced February 15th and will receive:
- 5 blank postcards from Yukon
- tiny address book, and
- dream catcher